Keyword search results
- Matthew 18:6
but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.
- Mark 9:42
“Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe to stumble, it would be better for him if, with a heavy millstone hung around his neck, he had been cast into the sea.
- Luke 17:2
It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck and he were thrown into the sea, than that he would cause one of these little ones to stumble.
Topical index results 5867 Results
- AARON » His benedictions upon the people (Leviticus 9:22; Numbers 6:23)
- AARON » Forbidden to mourn the death of his son, Nadab and Abihu (Leviticus 10:6,19)
- AARON » His presumption, when the rock is smitten (Numbers 20:10-12)
- ABIATHAR » High priest. Called AHIMELECH in » Helps David by sending his son from Jerusalem to David with secret information concerning the counsel of Ahithophel (2 Samuel 15:35,36;17:15-22; 1 Kings 2:26)
- ABIHU » Son of Aaron (Exodus 6:23; Numbers 3:2)
- ABIRAM » An Israelite who conspired with Dathan against Moses and Aaron (Numbers 16;26:9,10; Deuteronomy 11:6; Psalms 106:17)
- ABRAHAM » His questions about the destruction of the righteous and wicked in Sodom (Genesis 18:23-32)
- ABRAHAM » Lives in Gerar; deceives Abimelech concerning Sarah, his wife (Genesis 20)
- ABRAHAM » Trial of his faith in the offering of Isaac (Genesis 22:1-19; Hebrews 11:17; James 2:21)
- ABRAHAM » Sarah, his wife, dies (Genesis 23:1,2)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation