Keyword search results
- Matthew 27:56
Among them were Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James and Joseph, and the mother of Zebedee’s sons.
- Matthew 27:61
Mary Magdalene and the other Mary were sitting there opposite the tomb.
- Matthew 28:1
[ Jesus Has Risen ] After the Sabbath, at dawn on the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary went to look at the tomb.
- Mark 15:40
Some women were watching from a distance. Among them were Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James the younger and of Joseph, and Salome.
- Mark 15:47
Mary Magdalene and Mary the mother of Joseph saw where he was laid.
- Mark 16:1
[ Jesus Has Risen ] When the Sabbath was over, Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, and Salome bought spices so that they might go to anoint Jesus’ body.
- Mark 16:9
[The earliest manuscripts and some other ancient witnesses do not have verses 9–20.] When Jesus rose early on the first day of the week, he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom he had driven seven demons.
- Luke 8:2
and also some women who had been cured of evil spirits and diseases: Mary (called Magdalene) from whom seven demons had come out;
- Luke 24:10
It was Mary Magdalene, Joanna, Mary the mother of James, and the others with them who told this to the apostles.
- John 19:25
Near the cross of Jesus stood his mother, his mother’s sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary Magdalene.
More results from New International Version
Topical index results 58 Results
[ Jesus Has Risen
] When the Sabbath was over, Mary Magdalene
the mother of James, and Salome bought spices so that they might go to anoint Jesus’ body. Very early on the first day of the week, just after sunrise, they were on their way to the tomb and they asked each other, “Who will roll the stone away from the entrance of the tomb?” ...
- ACCUSATION, FALSE » INCIDENTS ILLUSTRATIVE OF » Against Mary (Matthew 1:19)
- ANGEL (a spirit) » APPEARANCES OF » To Mary, concerning Jesus (Luke 1:26-38)
- BETHANY » Mary, Martha, and Lazarus dwell at (Luke 10:38-41)
- CONCEPTION » MIRACULOUS » Mary (Matthew 1:18,20; Luke 1:31-35)
- CONDOLENCE » INSTANCES OF » Jesus, to Mary and Martha ( John 11:23-35)
- CONTINENCE » INSTANCES OF » Joseph, husband of Mary (Matthew 1:24,25)
- DEMONS » Mary Magdalene (Mark 16:9; Luke 8:2,3)
- TO GOD » TO JESUS » See MARY MAGDALENE
- DREAM » INSTANCES OF » Of Joseph, concerning Mary's innocence (Matthew 1:20,21)
- FAITH » INSTANCES OF » Joseph, in obeying the vision about Mary and to flee into Egypt (Matthew 1:18-24;2:13,14)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.