[ The Death and Resurrection of Lazarus ] Now a certain man was sick, Lazarus of Bethany, the village of Mary and her sister Martha. It was the Mary who anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped His feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick. So the sisters sent word to Him, saying, “Lord, behold, he whom You love is sick.” ...
Keyword search results
- Luke 16:19
[ The Rich Man and Lazarus ] “Now there was a rich man, and he habitually dressed in purple and fine linen, joyously living in splendor every day.
- Luke 16:20
And a poor man named Lazarus was laid at his gate, covered with sores,
- Luke 16:23
In Hades he lifted up his eyes, being in torment, and *saw Abraham far away and Lazarus in his bosom.
- Luke 16:24
And he cried out and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus so that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool off my tongue, for I am in agony in this flame.’
- Luke 16:25
But Abraham said, ‘Child, remember that during your life you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus bad things; but now he is being comforted here, and you are in agony.
- John 11:1
[ The Death and Resurrection of Lazarus ] Now a certain man was sick, Lazarus of Bethany, the village of Mary and her sister Martha.
- John 11:2
It was the Mary who anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped His feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick.
- John 11:5
Now Jesus loved Martha and her sister and Lazarus.
- John 11:11
This He said, and after that He *said to them, “Our friend Lazarus has fallen asleep; but I go, so that I may awaken him out of sleep.”
- John 11:14
So Jesus then said to them plainly, “Lazarus is dead,
More results from New American Standard Bible
Topical index results 23 Results
- BEGGARS » INSTANCES OF » Lazarus (Luke 16:20-22)
- BETHANY » Mary, Martha, and Lazarus dwell at (Luke 10:38-41)
- BETHANY » Lazarus dies and is raised to life at ( John 11)
- CURIOSITY » INSTANCES OF » To see Lazarus, after he was raised from the dead ( John 12:9)
- DEAD (PEOPLE) » INSTANCES OF » Lazarus ( John 11:43,44)
- FAMILY » GOOD, EXEMPLIFIED » Lazarus of Bethany ( John 11:1-5)
- FRIENDSHIP » INSTANCES OF » Mary, Martha, and Lazarus, with Jesus (Luke 10:38-42; John 11:1-46)
- JESUS, THE CHRIST » HISTORY OF » Teaches in the house of Mary, Martha, and Lazarus (in Bethany) (Luke 10:38-42)
- JESUS, THE CHRIST » HISTORY OF » Returns to Bethany and raises Lazarus from the dead ( John 11:1-46)
- JESUS, THE CHRIST » HISTORY OF » Enunciates the parable of the rich man and Lazarus (in Peraea) (Luke 16:19-31)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation