Keyword search results
- Matthew 3:15
But Jesus said, “It should be done, for we must carry out all that God requires.” So John agreed to baptize him.
- Matthew 8:3
Jesus reached out and touched him. “I am willing,” he said. “Be healed!” And instantly the leprosy disappeared.
- Matthew 8:4
Then Jesus said to him, “Don’t tell anyone about this. Instead, go to the priest and let him examine you. Take along the offering required in the law of Moses for those who have been healed of leprosy. This will be a public testimony that you have been cleansed.”
- Matthew 8:7
Jesus said, “I will come and heal him.”
- Matthew 8:10
When Jesus heard this, he was amazed. Turning to those who were following him, he said, “I tell you the truth, I haven’t seen faith like this in all Israel!
- Matthew 8:13
Then Jesus said to the Roman officer, “Go back home. Because you believed, it has happened.” And the young servant was healed that same hour.
- Matthew 9:2
Some people brought to him a paralyzed man on a mat. Seeing their faith, Jesus said to the paralyzed man, “Be encouraged, my child! Your sins are forgiven.”
- Matthew 9:6
So I will prove to you that the Son of Man has the authority on earth to forgive sins.” Then Jesus turned to the paralyzed man and said, “Stand up, pick up your mat, and go home!”
- Matthew 9:9
[ Jesus Calls Matthew ] As Jesus was walking along, he saw a man named Matthew sitting at his tax collector’s booth. “Follow me and be my disciple,” Jesus said to him. So Matthew got up and followed him.
- Matthew 9:12
When Jesus heard this, he said, “Healthy people don’t need a doctor—sick people do.”
More results from New Living Translation
Topical index results 693 Results
Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.
- ABIUD » Ancestor of Jesus (Matthew 1:13)
- ABLUTION » Traditional forms of, not observed by Jesus (Luke 11:38,39)
- ACHIM » Ancestor of Jesus (Matthew 1:14)
- ADULTERY » INSTANCES OF » The woman brought to Jesus in the temple ( John 8:4-11)
- ADVENT » See JESUS, SECOND COMING OF
- AFFLICTIONS AND ADVERSITIES » FORSAKEN BY FRIENDS IN: INSTANCES OF » Jesus (Matthew 26:56)
- AFFLICTIONS AND ADVERSITIES » INSTANCES OF RESIGNATION IN » Jesus, in Gethsemane (Matthew 26:39; Mark 14:36; Luke 22:42; John 18:11)
- ALEXANDER » Son of Simon who bore the cross of Jesus (Mark 15:21)
- ALIENS » Hospitality to, required by Jesus (Matthew 25:35,38,43)
- ANDREW » Finds Peter, his brother, and brings him to Jesus ( John 1:40-42)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New Living Translation (NLT)
Holy Bible. New Living Translation copyright© 1996, 2004, 2007 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.