Passage lookup results
- Book of Jeremiah
Keyword search results
- Jeremiah 37:1
[ Jeremiah in Prison ] Zedekiah son of Josiah was made king of Judah by Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon; he reigned in place of Jehoiachin son of Jehoiakim.
- Jeremiah 37:4
Now Jeremiah was free to come and go among the people, for he had not yet been put in prison.
- Jeremiah 37:15
They were angry with Jeremiah and had him beaten and imprisoned in the house of Jonathan the secretary, which they had made into a prison.
- Jeremiah 37:18
Then Jeremiah said to King Zedekiah, “What crime have I committed against you or your attendants or this people, that you have put me in prison?
Topical index results 116 Results
- ACCUSATION, FALSE » INCIDENTS ILLUSTRATIVE OF » Against Jeremiah (Jeremiah 26:8,11;37:13,14;43:2,3)
- AFFLICTIONS AND ADVERSITIES » INSTANCES OF RESIGNATION IN » Paul and Silas in prison (Acts 16:23-25)
- ANATHOTH » City of refuge in Benjamin » Birthplace of Jeremiah (Jeremiah 1:1;32:7-12)
- ANGEL (a spirit) » APPEARANCES OF » To Peter and John, while in prison (Acts 5:19)
- ANGEL (a spirit) » APPEARANCES OF » To Peter, in prison (Acts 12:7-11)
- ARREST » See PRISON
- BAAL » An idol of the Phoenicians, god of the sun » Jeremiah expostulates against the worship of (Jeremiah 2:8,23;7:9)
- BARUCH » An amanuensis (copyist) of Jeremiah (Jeremiah 32:12-16;36:4-32;43:3-6;45:1,2)
- CHILDREN » Early piety of » Jeremiah (Jeremiah 1:5-7)
- CHILDREN » INSTANCES OF » Jeremiah (Jeremiah 1:5-7)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.