Passage lookup results
- Book of Isaiah
Keyword search results
- Genesis 6:9
[ Noah and the Flood ] This is the account of Noah and his family. Noah was a righteous man, blameless among the people of his time, and he walked faithfully with God.
- Genesis 48:15
Then he blessed Joseph and said, “May the God before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac walked faithfully, the God who has been my shepherd all my life to this day,
- Deuteronomy 7:9
Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments.
- Deuteronomy 32:4
He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is he.
- 1 Kings 8:25
“Now Lord, the God of Israel, keep for your servant David my father the promises you made to him when you said, ‘You shall never fail to have a successor to sit before me on the throne of Israel, if only your descendants are careful in all they do to walk before me faithfully as you have done.’
- 2 Chronicles 31:20
This is what Hezekiah did throughout Judah, doing what was good and right and faithful before the Lord his God.
- Psalm 71:22
I will praise you with the harp for your faithfulness, my God; I will sing praise to you with the lyre, Holy One of Israel.
- Psalm 89:8
Who is like you, Lord God Almighty? You, Lord, are mighty, and your faithfulness surrounds you.
- Psalm 98:3
He has remembered his love and his faithfulness to Israel; all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.
- Hosea 4:1
[ The Charge Against Israel ] Hear the word of the Lord, you Israelites, because the Lord has a charge to bring against you who live in the land: “There is no faithfulness, no love, no acknowledgment of God in the land.
More results from New International Version
Topical index results 1922 Results
1 Corinthians 1:9
God is faithful
, who has called you into fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.
- AARON » Meets, Moses in the wilderness and is made spokesman for Moses (Exodus 4:14-16,27-31;7:1,2)
- AARON » His presumption, when the rock is smitten (Numbers 20:10-12)
- ABIATHAR » High priest. Called AHIMELECH in » Loyal to David when Absalom rebelled; leaves Jerusalem with the ark of the covenant, but is directed by David to return with the ark (2 Samuel 15:24-29)
- ABIHU » Summoned by God to Sinai (Exodus 24:9)
- ABINADAB » A Levite, in whose house the ark of God rested twenty years (1 Samuel 7:1,2; 2 Samuel 6:3,4; 1 Chronicles 13:7)
- ABRAHAM » Is blessed by Melchizedek (Genesis 14:18-20; Hebrews 7:1-10)
- ABRAHAM » God's covenant with (Genesis 15;17:1-22; Micah 7:20; Luke 1:73; Romans 4:13;15:8;)
- ABRAHAM » Friend of God (Isaiah 41:8; 2 Chronicles 20:7; James 2:23)
- ABSALOM » Is permitted by David to return to Jerusalem (2 Samuel 14:1-24)
- ADOPTION » TYPIFIED, in Israel » See GOD, FATHERHOOD OF
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.