Passage lookup results
- Book of 2 John
Keyword search results
Sorry, we didn’t find any results for your search. Please try the following:
- Double-check spelling, especially people and place names.
- Make sure there are spaces between words. Bible Gateway treats “nameoftheFather” and “name of the Father” differently.
- Use fewer words in your search, especially if you’re unsure of the exact phrase. For example, “baptizing name Father” and “baptizing them in the name of the Father” will both return Matthew 28:19; however, the latter leaves a greater chance for spelling and syntax errors.
- Retry your search in another translation.
Topical index results 165 Results
- ABSTEMIOUSNESS » INSTANCES OF » John the Baptist (Matthew 11:19)
- ABSTINENCE, TOTAL » INSTANCES OF » John the Baptist (Matthew 11:18; Luke 1:15;7:33)
- ALEXANDER » A relative of the high priest, present at the defense of Peter and John (Acts 4:6)
- ALTAR » OF INCENSE » Seen in John's vision (Revelation 8:3;9:13)
- ANDREW » A disciple of John ( John 1:40)
- A CELESTIAL SPIRIT » FUNCTIONS OF » Announces the birth of John the Baptist (Luke 1:11-20)
- ANGEL (a spirit) » APPEARANCES OF » To Peter and John, while in prison (Acts 5:19)
- ANGEL (a spirit) » APPEARANCES OF » To John, on the island of Patmos (Revelation 1:1;5:2;7:11;10:9;11:1;17:7;19:10;22:8)
- ARK » IN THE TABERNACLE. Called THE ARK » In John's vision (Revelation 11:19)
- ASCETICISM » INSTANCES OF THE PRACTICE OF » John the Baptist (Matthew 11:18; Luke 7:33)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
King James Version (KJV)
by Public Domain