Keyword search results
- Psalm 32:1
[ Blessedness of Forgiveness and of Trust in God. ] [ A Psalm of David. A Maskil. ] How blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, Whose sin is covered!
- Matthew 18:21
[ Forgiveness ] Then Peter came and said to Him, “Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me and I forgive him? Up to seven times?”
- Matthew 26:28
for this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for forgiveness of sins.
- Mark 1:4
John the Baptist appeared in the wilderness preaching a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins.
- Mark 3:29
but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin”—
- Luke 1:77
To give to His people the knowledge of salvation By the forgiveness of their sins,
- Luke 3:3
And he came into all the district around the Jordan, preaching a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins;
- Luke 24:47
and that repentance for forgiveness of sins would be proclaimed in His name to all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem.
- Acts 2:38
Peter said to them, “Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
- Acts 5:31
He is the one whom God exalted to His right hand as a Prince and a Savior, to grant repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.
More results from New American Standard Bible
Topical index results 528 Results
- ACHAN » Sin and punishment of (Joshua 7;22:20; 1 Chronicles 2:7)
- ADAM » The first man. Creation of » Temptation and sin of (Genesis 3; Job 31:33; Isaiah 43:27; Hosea 6:7)
- ADAM » The first man. Creation of » Brought sin into the world (1 Corinthians 15:22,45)
- ADULTERY » FORGIVENESS OF. INSTANCES OF (Judges 19:1-4; John 8:10,11)
- AFFLICTIONS AND ADVERSITIES » MISCELLANY OF MINOR SUB-TOPICS » Sin produces (Job 4:8;20:11; Proverbs 1:31)
- AGRICULTURE » Fruits blasted because of sin (Isaiah 5:10;7:23; Jeremiah 12:13; Joel 1:10,11)
- ATONEMENT » For sin, see below
- BLASPHEMY » INSTANCES OF » The man of sin (2 Thessalonians 2:3,4)
- BLOOD » SACRIFICIAL » Of the bullock of sin offering, put on the horns of the altar (Exodus 29:12; Leviticus 8:15)
- BRANCH » FIGURATIVE » Fruitless, cut off ( John 15:2,6)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation