Passage lookup results
- Book of 1 Thessalonians
- Book of 2 Thessalonians
Keyword search results
- Genesis 4:26
To Seth also a son was born, and he called his name Enosh. At that time people began to call upon the name of the Lord.
- Genesis 12:8
From there he moved to the hill country on the east of Bethel and pitched his tent, with Bethel on the west and Ai on the east. And there he built an altar to the Lord and called upon the name of the Lord.
- Genesis 13:4
to the place where he had made an altar at the first. And there Abram called upon the name of the Lord.
- Genesis 26:25
So he built an altar there and called upon the name of the Lord and pitched his tent there. And there Isaac's servants dug a well.
- 1 Kings 18:24
And you call upon the name of your god, and I will call upon the name of the Lord, and the God who answers by fire, he is God.” And all the people answered, “It is well spoken.”
- 2 Kings 5:11
But Naaman was angry and went away, saying, “Behold, I thought that he would surely come out to me and stand and call upon the name of the Lord his God, and wave his hand over the place and cure the leper.
- Zephaniah 3:9
[ The Conversion of the Nations ] “For at that time I will change the speech of the peoples to a pure speech, that all of them may call upon the name of the Lord and serve him with one accord.
- Acts 2:21
And it shall come to pass that everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.’
Topical index results 1066 Results
- AARON » Enters upon the priestly office (Leviticus 9)
- AARON » His benedictions upon the people (Leviticus 9:22; Numbers 6:23)
- ADAM » A name of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:45,47)
- AFFECTIONS » Should be supremely set upon God (Deuteronomy 6:5; Mark 12:30)
- AFFECTIONS » Should be set upon the commandments of God (Psalms 19:8-10;119:20,97,103,167)
- AFFECTIONS » Should be set upon the house and worship of God (1 Chronicles 29:3; Psalms 26:8;27:4;84:1,2)
- AFFECTIONS » Should be set upon the people of God (Psalms 16:3; Romans 12:10; 2 Corinthians 7:13-16; 1 Thessalonians 2:8)
- AFFECTIONS » Should be set upon heavenly things (Colossians 3:1,2)
- AFFLICTIONS AND ADVERSITIES » MISCELLANY OF MINOR SUB-TOPICS » Consequent upon the fall (Genesis 3:16-19)
- AHOLAH » Name of an imaginary woman, typical of idolatry (Ezekiel 23:4,5,36,44)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
English Standard Version (ESV)
The Holy Bible, English Standard Version Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers.