Keyword search results
- Acts 20:28
Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood.
- 1 Corinthians 1:2
To the church of God in Corinth, to those sanctified in Christ Jesus and called to be his holy people, together with all those everywhere who call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ—their Lord and ours:
- 1 Corinthians 10:32
Do not cause anyone to stumble, whether Jews, Greeks or the church of God—
- 1 Corinthians 11:22
Don’t you have homes to eat and drink in? Or do you despise the church of God by humiliating those who have nothing? What shall I say to you? Shall I praise you? Certainly not in this matter!
- 1 Corinthians 15:9
For I am the least of the apostles and do not even deserve to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.
- 2 Corinthians 1:1
Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, and Timothy our brother, To the church of God in Corinth, together with all his holy people throughout Achaia:
- Galatians 1:13
For you have heard of my previous way of life in Judaism, how intensely I persecuted the church of God and tried to destroy it.
Topical index results 1045 Results
- ABIHU » Summoned by God to Sinai (Exodus 24:9)
- ABINADAB » A Levite, in whose house the ark of God rested twenty years (1 Samuel 7:1,2; 2 Samuel 6:3,4; 1 Chronicles 13:7)
- ABRAHAM » God's covenant with (Genesis 15;17:1-22; Micah 7:20; Luke 1:73; Romans 4:13;15:8;)
- ABRAHAM » Friend of God (Isaiah 41:8; 2 Chronicles 20:7; James 2:23)
- ADOPTION » TYPIFIED, in Israel » See GOD, FATHERHOOD OF
- AFFECTIONS » Should be supremely set upon God (Deuteronomy 6:5; Mark 12:30)
- AFFECTIONS » Should be set upon the commandments of God (Psalms 19:8-10;119:20,97,103,167)
- AFFECTIONS » Should be set upon the house and worship of God (1 Chronicles 29:3; Psalms 26:8;27:4;84:1,2)
- AFFECTIONS » Should be set upon the people of God (Psalms 16:3; Romans 12:10; 2 Corinthians 7:13-16; 1 Thessalonians 2:8)
- AFFECTIONS » Should be zealously engaged for God (Psalms 69:9;119:139; Galatians 4:18)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.