All the Men of the Bible - Monday, June 3, 2013
Jeroham [Jĕr'ohăm]—loved or he findeth mercy.
- The father of Elkanah, and grandfather of Samuel (1 Sam. 1:1; 1 Chron. 6:27, 34).
- The head of a Benjamite family dwelling in Jerusalem (1 Chron. 8:27).
- A Benjamite and father of Ibneiah. Perhaps the same as No. 2 (1 Chron. 9:8).
- A priest, whose son, Adaiah, lived in Jerusalem after the exile, and who was of the house of Malchijah (1 Chron. 9:12; Neh. 11:12).
- A Benjamite of Gedor whose two sons joined David at Ziklag (1 Chron. 12:7).
- The father of Azareel, prince of Dan in the reign of David (1 Chron. 27:22).
- The father of Azariah who aided Jehoiada in putting Joash on the throne (2 Chron. 23:1).
Devotional content drawn from All the Men of the Bible by Herbert Lockyer. Used with permission.