Have you noticed anything different about Bible Gateway today? We’ve got a new logo!
If you’ve been using Bible Gateway for any length of time, you know that we’ve grown and evolved immensely over the last decade. In the seven years since we last revised our logo (which suggested a stylized person proclaiming God’s Word), Bible Gateway has significantly expanded its reach and resources. While the text of Scripture is and always will be the heart of Bible Gateway, the experience of reading God’s Word has now been enhanced with dozens of devotionals, reading plans, audio Scripture, Bible reference works, a mobile app, and other resources.
And so we thought it was time our logo changed to reflect the new, more comprehensive Bible Gateway. Here’s the logo that’s rolling out on BibleGateway.com and across our various resources this month:
The new logo illustrates our vision for Bible Gateway: a place where you can enter into a deeper experience of engagement with the Bible. It’s our hope that you’ll encounter God’s Word at Bible Gateway, and that our study and devotional resources will help you explore, understand, and apply what you read.
If you aren’t familiar with Bible Gateway’s assorted resources, here are some of our most popular tools:
- Christmas and Advent email devotionals
- Our email and online devotional libraries
- Our collection of audio Bibles
- Bible commentaries and reference works
- Bible reading plans of varying lengths and approaches
Thanks to everyone who’s journeyed along with us over the years! We hope you like the new logo, and the vision behind it, as much as we do.
- All about the new Bible Gateway logo
- Read through the Bible in a year with new Bible Gateway reading plans!
- Sounds of Inspiration: Free Audio Devotionals Now Available on Bible Gateway
- Happy New Year from your friends at Bible Gateway
- HCSB Old Testament Audio Now Available
Posted by Andy