Today’s video clip features author and speaker Ann Spangler answering the same question. Ann has written a number of different devotional books, many of them with a focus on women—and she’s also worked for many years as an editor in the publishing world, all of which has given her an interesting and broad perspective on cultural attitudes toward Scripture. Here’s how she answers the question Have you seen a recent shift in attitudes towards the Bible?
What do you think of Ann’s answer? Does it reflect trends you’ve observed in your community, or in your own life? Stop by our page on Facebook to share your thoughts.
- Jim Cymbala: How Are Attitudes Towards the Bible Changing?
- Ann Spangler: Finding Time for the Bible in our “Time-Poor” Lives
- Ann Spangler: Learning to Listen to God
- Do Women Face Unique Obstacles to Reading the Bible?
- The Gospel Coalition 2011 National Conference: carrying out the Great Commission in changing times
Posted by Andy