Lent is coming! The season of Lent—the approximately six weeks leading up to Easter Sunday—begins on Wednesday, February 13.
Christians around the world, from many different theological traditions, observe Lent in a variety of ways. Some commit to daily Scripture meditation, devotional reading, or regular prayer. One common practice during Lent is to “give up” something you take for granted as an act of self-denial—and as a way to center our priorities around Jesus Christ and nothing else.
However you choose to observe Lent this year, we’ve got several email devotionals designed to help you stay focused on Jesus during the long journey to Easter:
- Lent Devotions: An eclectic mix of Scripture readings, prayers, and reflections to help you focus your heart on Jesus Christ during the Easter season.
- The Story of Jesus: Read through the entire life of Jesus Christ, beginning with his birth and culminating in his death and glorious resurrection.
- Readings for Lent and Easter from The Voice: Daily Bible readings to help ground you in Scripture throughout Lent, drawn from The Voice Bible translation.
Each of these devotionals takes a slightly different reflective approach to the Lent experience. Individually or collectively, they’ll give you something to think, pray, and reflect about as Easter approaches!
- Journey to Easter With Our Lent Reading Plans and Devotionals
- Reminder: Lent is coming–sign up for our Lent devotions!
- What is Lent?
- Read through the Gospels during Lent: our Lent reading plan begins today!
- The Lent Bible reading plan starts today!
Posted by Andy