You can now get the Bible Gateway app for your iPhone! The app is now available for both iPhone and iPad, with an Android version coming soon.
If you haven’t yet tried out the Bible Gateway mobile app, we invite you to do so! With the Bible Gateway app, you can:
- Read the Bible in many different translations
- Listen to audio Bibles
- Access a library of Bible study resources
- Highlight Bible passages and take notes
- Share verses with friends on your favorite social networks
And of course, the app is completely free! You can read more about these and other features on the app page.
We’re greatly humbled by and thankful for the positive response from Bible Gateway visitors who’ve downloaded and used the app since its launch. We’ve heard from app users via Twitter, Facebook, and email that they love the app and have made it a part of their everyday devotional life! We’ve worked hard to bring you the best possible Bible reading and study experience on your mobile device. We hope it helps you to connect more closely to God’s Word from wherever you happen to be.
So try it out and let us know what you think! If you have an iPhone or iPad, you can download and start using the app now!
If you’d like to be notified when the app becomes available for other mobile platforms, you can sign up to receive periodic updates.
- Is there a Bible Gateway iPhone app?
- Frequently-Asked Questions About the Bible Gateway Mobile App
- Adding a Bible Gateway Link to your iPhone’s Home Screen
- How to Add Bible Gateway to your iPhone Home Screen
- Take the Bible Gateway with you at mobile.biblegateway.com
Posted by Andy