You’ve been waiting patiently, and we’ve been working hard. Everything you love about BibleGateway.com and more is now available on your iPad. We are so proud of the simple but full-featured design of the app. It makes easy to:
- View the Verse of the Day, in the translation of your choice
- Read Scripture in any translation, and jump quickly anywhere in the Bible
- Listen to Bible audio
- Highlight and “Favorite” the verses you love
- Take notes on any verse or passage
- View 2 or 3 different Bible translations in parallel
- …and much more!
But wait—there’s more!
We’re also honored to be partnering with the multi-Dove Award winning band, Tenth Avenue North, on the launch of the Bible Gateway App for iPad. The first 10,000 people to download the app will receive a free download of the new Tenth Avenue North song “Times.” So click here to get the app now!
For those of you who don’t (yet!) have an iPad, don’t fret. The Bible Gateway App for iPhone and iPod Touch is coming very soon (within the next few weeks), and we’re already working on the App for Android phones and the Kindle Fire. And we’ll have some very special promotions for those launches, too! Sign up to receive updates when we release the app for iPhone, Android, and other platforms.
Thank you for being a part of God’s work through Bible Gateway! We are honored to serve you and give you access to God’s Word in ever more convenient ways. The Bible Gateway app is a long-awaited labor of love, and a token of our gratitude to all of you who have used and support Bible Gateway through the years. We hope that this app helps you to deepen your engagement with God’s Word!
- Is there a Bible Gateway iPhone app?
- Bible Gateway in 2012: What’s Next?
- Announcing the new Bible Gateway Store!
- Adding a Bible Gateway Link to your iPhone’s Home Screen
- Announcing the Bible Gateway Bookperk of the Week
Posted by Rachel Barach