The Encouragement for Today newsletter is written by the wonderful team of teachers and writers that make up Proverbs 31 Ministries. Each of these women brings deep experience and wisdom to their insights about faith amidst everyday life.
We asked Lisa TerKeurst and the writing team at Proverbs 31 to identify their favorite Encouragement for Today devotionals from 2011. We’ve linked to them below. If you like these, visit our newsletters page to sign up to receive these devotionals each weekday!
- “Haven’t Got Time for the Pain” by Renee Swope
- “Should I Quit?” by Lysa TerKeurst
- “Unlovable” by Samantha Reed
- “Why You Should Hang Up Your Robe” by Glynnis Whitwer
- “Soul Mates” by Rachel Olsen
- “Encouragement for Today” Devotional Launches Monday!
- Do you need Encouragement for Today?
- Encouragement for Today devotions: “Do you do good because you are loved, or in order to be loved?”
- The Best of “Girlfriends in God,” 2011
- The Best of “Everything New,” 2011
Posted by Chris