This week’s poll is a simple one: how many people attend a typical weekend service at your church? For those of you that have multiple services at your church, what’s attendance like at the biggest one?
How many people attend a typical weekend service at your church?
- Fewer than 100 (31%, 1,327 Votes)
- 100-250 (26%, 1,106 Votes)
- More than 1000 (16%, 694 Votes)
- 251-500 (16%, 685 Votes)
- 501-750 (6%, 267 Votes)
- 751-1000 (5%, 216 Votes)
Total Voters: 4,294
Last week’s poll was about whether or not your church has a Sunday school program. Just under 90% of responders said that their church does some form of Sunday school; most of those reported that their church does Sunday school for all ages, young and old. A small portion (11%) reported “No Sunday school” at their church. Here’s the breakdown of the results:
Does your church have Sunday school? If so, for what ages?
We do Sunday school for everyone: 62%
No Sunday school: 11%
Elementary school and younger: 10%
High school and younger: 8%
Middle school and younger: 7%
College-aged and younger: 2%
Total voters: 1,543
- New Poll: Does Your Church Have Sunday School?
- New Poll: Do You Attend Church While You’re Traveling?
- New Poll: What does your church do best?
- New Poll: What time of day do you read the Bible?
- New Poll: On What Days Did You Go to Church Last Week?
Posted by Chris