Last week’s poll asked what part of the Bible you’ve been reading the most lately. Thanks to everyone who took the time to share with us! The breakdown of votes was quite a bit more evenly spread than we thought it would be. A little over 40% of you are reading the New Testament, 30% are exclusively reading the Old Testament and the rest are reading both:
The New Testament: 43% (504 Votes)
The Old Testament: 30% (348 Votes)
Equal parts of both: 27% (316 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,168
This week we’re asking a simple question: What time of day do you read the Bible?
What time of day do you read the Bible?
- Morning (61%, 1,859 Votes)
- Evening (33%, 1,006 Votes)
- Midday (6%, 183 Votes)
Total Voters: 3,048Loading ...
- New Poll: Which part of the Bible have you been reading the most lately?
- New poll: how many different Bible versions do you read regularly?
- New poll: Which major prophet do you most identify with?
- New Poll: Which Gospel would you recommend starting with?
Posted by Chris