Looking for some Biblical inspiration and insight to brighten your day? We’re thrilled to announce a new email devotional at Bible Gateway: Girlfriends in God! Girlfriends in God is a weekday devotional that aims to build up women in their everyday Christian walk.
The Girlfriends in God devotional ministry is built on their belief that just as God sent Ruth to Naomi and Mary to Elizabeth, God continues to use women to encourage and equip other women in their spiritual journey. Each devotional contains a Scripture passage, a short reflection and prayer, and several thought-provoking questions that encourage you to apply the teachings of Scripture to your own unique circumstances.
At the heart of each Girlfriends in God devotional is an earnest desire to equip you to serve God and your brothers and sisters in Christ. And while the devotional is written with women in mind, the issues it addresses are ones that anyone can relate to.
You can sign up to receive Girlfriends in God today—we’ll send out the first devotional next Monday, January 24! If you want to learn more about the Girlfriends in God ministry or read past devotionals, visit GirlfriendsInGod.com. We’re excited to expand our library of free email newsletters with this devotional, and hope that it’s a blessing to you!
- New email devotional: Read the Christmas story with your family
- Get your Bible reading plan via daily email: public beta announcement
- Sign up for the Verse of the Day and other new Bible Gateway email newsletters!
- Coming soon: Verse of the Day email in Spanish
- Journey to Christmas with our new Advent devotional newsletter
Posted by Andy