The New Year is right around the corner, and that means New Year’s Resolutions! Almost everyone would like to see their faith strengthened over the year to come—and one of the best ways you can do that is to simply spend time reading God’s Word on a regular basis.
BibleGateway.com can help you do that with our free Bible reading plans!
The reading plans take the dauntingly lengthy text of the Bible and break it up into easy-to-read daily readings, spread out over the entire year. By the end of the year, you’ll have read through the entire Bible!
If that sounds like something you’d like to try in 2010, it’s easy to get started on a reading plan:
- Starting on January 1, visit the daily reading page each day to see that day’s Bible reading. (You can read it online at that page, or have it delivered to you via RSS.) Be sure to bookmark that page so you can quickly return each day.
- If you want to adjust your reading plan, there are a number of different options you can choose to customize it, including the type of reading plan to follow and the Bible version you want to use. You can read more about the different plans and options at the main reading plan page.
Most of the reading plans begin on January 1—we hope that you’ll find them helpful in growing closer to God in 2010!
- Read through the Bible in a year with new Bible Gateway reading plans!
- Bible in 90 Days reading challenge starts today!
- The 100 most-read Bible verses at BibleGateway.com
- How long would it take to read through the entire Bible?
- Read through the Bible in 2009, starting today!
Posted by Andy