Would you guess 90 days?
The Bible in 90 Days program was designed to help people achieve the spiritually rewarding goal of reading through the entire Bible. While 90 days might seem like a short time for such a long book, the reading works out to just 12 pages a day—still a major commitment, but very manageable for even the busiest of people.
We’re pleased to say that this year we’ve teamed up with the Bible in 90 Days folks to make their challenge available as a reading plan on BibleGateway.com! They’re challenging anyone who’s ever wanted to read the Bible to commit to doing so this summer, from June through August.
Starting on June 1, 2009 you’ll be able to find the reading plan here, online and via RSS and iCal. We’ll post a reminder here on the blog when the start date approaches. In the meantime, you can sign up to take the challenge and find lots of supporting material at Biblein90Days.com.
We hope you’ll consider making this your summer challenge this year. See you on June 1!
- Coming Soon: Lent Reading Plan
- Read through the Bible in 2009, starting today!
- Read through the Bible in a year with new Bible Gateway reading plans!
- Get your Bible reading plan via daily email: public beta announcement
- The Lent Bible reading plan starts today!
Posted by Chris