We’ve appreciated all of your feedback on the mobile version of Bible Gateway. A number of people ask us how to add a link to the Bible Gateway on their iPhone home screen. Thankfully, it’s pretty easy to do! Here are some step-by-step instructions.
- Open Safari and browse to mobile.biblegateway.com (or m.biblegateway.com) on your iPhone.
- Tap the “+” icon located at the bottom of the screen once you’ve reached the Bible Gateway homepage .
- Tap on “Add to Home Screen” to bring up this page:
- Change the name that will appear under the icon on your home screen if you want to.
- Tap “Add” when you’re finished. Your iPhone should automatically navigate back to the home screen where you’ll see the Bible Gateway icon listed among your other applications:
- Access mobile.biblegateway.com by tapping this icon.
- Take the Bible Gateway with you at mobile.biblegateway.com
- Add a Bible toolbar to your browser
- Ads on the Bible Gateway
Posted by Chris